Terms and Conditions
- Buyer: This means the individual or organisation who purchase goods from Folding Tables UK
- Seller: This means Folding Tables UK
- Folding Tables UK: This is our organisation and who the seller is purchasing from
- Goods: Means any products or services both physical and digital that are sold by the seller to the buyer.
- Written: this means any nonverbal communication including email.
- Courier: Means any third party company hired to deliver goods from the seller to the buyer
- These terms and conditions relate to all purchases made through Folding Tables UK. This applies to all sales avenues and is not limited to the seller’s current avenue of sale.
- These terms and conditions will supersede any previous terms and conditions referred to at any previous stage of the sale or negotiation. These terms and conditions may only be over ruled if the buyer specifies that he or she wishes to use apply a different set of terms and conditions, in this case both parties must agree on the terms and conditions proposed and must be confirmed in writing.
Prices and Payment
- The price displayed at the time of purchase is the price the buyer is bound to, any subsequent or previous prices bare no relation to the sale.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT and delivery at the standard rate, Folding Tables UK can provide different levels of carriage however these are all charged at a premium and are clearly displayed as such. Folding Tables UK will not be held accountable for the buyer misinterpreting any of these charges and no refunds will be made in such an event.
- When Purchasing directly via this website payment is due immediately, no goods will be dispatched until payment is received.
- Goods that are purchased on a pro-forma basis can be paid for at the buyers chosen timescale however no goods will be dispatched until payment is received.
- Goods purchased on a pre-agreed trade account will be invoiced and are to be paid within 30 days, the Folding Tables UK has the right to charge interest on any overdue payments. Interest will be charged at 2.5% over the base rate set by NatWest Bank.
- Delivery will be made in line with part 2 of these terms and conditions.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by the buyer, Folding Tables UK takes no responsibility for misspelled or incorrect addresses. If Folding Tables UK incurs and costs due to incorrect or incomplete addresses then this will be charged to the customer at the appropriate rate.
- Any delivery dates given are strictly estimates and are subject to change. Folding Tables UK will make every effort to keep to these dates however events out of our control cannot be accounted for and Folding Tables UK cannot be held accountable for these.
- These terms and conditions apply to all levels of carriage and any extra payment made for express or timed services does not supersede these terms and conditions. Any extra payment made by the seller is made on the basis that Folding Tables cannot guarantee any delivery dates given either verbally or written.
- The buyer is entitled to a replacement item should the delivery be made damaged. We must be notified within 24 hours of the delivery time.
- If the buyer is not present at the delivery location specified when a delivery attempt is made then attempts will be made at your nearest neighbours, if no suitable neighbour is found then the driver will seek a safe place to leave the order. If no safe place can be found then the goods will be returned to your local depot and a delivery card will be left. If the buyer is not present at their specified delivery address for 2 consecutive delivery attempts then he table will be returned to Folding Tables UK and the buyer will be charged a return delivery fee of £19.95 + VAT.
Returns & Refunds
- The buyer has the right to return their order within 14 days of the date of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller first for an official returns policy, any items that are returned without prior contact may not be refunded.
- The customer is responsible for all goods until a signature is obtained by a Folding Tables UK staff member. Any damage or loss up until the point of signature is the responsibility of the buyer. Any damage found on return will be deducted from the refund at the rate deemed appropriate based on the loss of retail value, this decision is made at Folding Tables UK’s discretion and is non-negotiable.
- Any refunds due will be paid within 28 days of receipt of the goods.
- The buyer is responsible for all costs associated with the return of goods that are not damaged or faulty.
Warranty and Guarantees
- All goods purchased via Folding Tables UK are subject to varying lengths of Warranty
- Any goods that are manufactured by Folding Tables UK are subject to a 2 year guarantee. Any goods that are found to be defective shall be repaired at the cost of Folding Tables UK. Folding Tables UK may at any time issue a replacement if the goods are found to be beyond repair.
- Folding Tables UK must be notified immediately of any defective goods, failure to do so will void any warranties or guarantees.
- The defect or fault must have arising solely from the materials used by and or the craftsmanship of Folding Tables UK.
- For the avoidance of doubt any defects will not be regarded if they have arisen from any of the following: General wear and tear, improper use, use not in line with the sellers guidelines stated either in the products description or otherwise, wilful damage, neglect, alteration or repair of the goods without the sellers prior consent.
- Any costs associated with the return of faulty goods will be paid in full by the buyer unless previously agreed with the seller.
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer as soon as the goods have left the sellers premises, this applies to both deliveries arranged by Folding Tables UK and collections by the customer themselves.
- Any intellectual property arising from or produced by the use of this, or any other website owned by Folding Tables UK or any company legally linked to Folding Tables UK shall remain the intellectual property of the seller. The buyer will be expected to take all reasonable steps to ensure that there are no breaches to any of the intellectual property pertaining to the outlets and or sellers outlined in article 8.1 of these terms and conditions.
- Folding Tables UK will take all reasonable steps to ensure that stock levels and availability are kept accurate and up to date. If goods are ordered whilst out of stock then the buyer will be informed of this within 1 working day and given any options deemed appropriate by Folding Tables UK. This does not affect your right to cancel your order prior to dispatch.
Relationship of Parties
- The use of this website or any text contained within this website including all items within the terms and conditions does not construe a relationship or joint venture between the seller and the buyer or that either party may become an agent to the other.
- If, at any point either party chooses to waive their rights relating to one of the terms and conditions within this document it does not exclude them from any future claims relating to the same or any other clause within these terms and conditions.